What makes a Happy Home? I love to take care of my family. For me, creating a home that is warm and inviting, where everyone feels welcome is pure joy! The smell of fresh laundry just in off the clothesline, a neat and tidy home and garden, a good home cooked meal, a few desserts here and there, the love of family, friends and fellowship all help to make our home a Happy Home. Join me as we celebrate the holidays, the birthdays and the every days!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Peppermint + Chocolate + Coffee


Equals delicious! Linda brought in some leftover chocolate candy canes to work this past week. They are wonderful as is, but add them to your cup of coffee and WOW!!! I've been hitting them pretty hard:)
 

I've been writing a lot of proposals this week for prospective clients and to say I've been stressed is putting it mildly. These babies have fit the bill as my de-stressor. I'm off to prepare next weeks menu and list for the market. Hmmm...chocolate cupcakes is definitely one dessert, and it's a toss up between oatmeal raisin or raisin filled cookies as a second.

Do you create a weekly menu?

9 comments:

podso said...

I try to! Have a good weekend and I hope no more snow.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I love candy canes. And I always stock some away to keep me until next October when they start coming out again for the new season. One just can't run out of candy canes, right?

Vee said...

Hmmm...chocolate peppermint is a favorite.

No, I do not plan menus, but I should!

Susan said...

Hi Leann...

No, I'm definitely not organized enough to do advanced menu planning. (Wish I were).

Glad you have a nice supply of candy canes.

Hope your weekend is terrific. Susan

Linda said...

Oooh, this looks divine! I don't create a weekly menu, as I cook for myself, so I usually go by what I am in the mood for. :)

Jann Olson said...

Oh, my mom made the most delicious raisin filled cookies. Now you got me craving one! lol! I'd take mine with a diet coke please.
hugs,
Jann

1CardCreator said...

Yes I do plan a menu and then write my grocery list from it! ~Diane

Emma Pearce said...

That sounds delicious!!! I want chocolate candy canes!

Jeanie said...

Oh, that looks delicious. And warm. At least the sun is out. I'm not into coffee, but I am into candy canes -- perhaps a hot cocoa stirrer?

If you are here for the Where Blogger's Create Party click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...