What makes a Happy Home? I love to take care of my family. For me, creating a home that is warm and inviting, where everyone feels welcome is pure joy! The smell of fresh laundry just in off the clothesline, a neat and tidy home and garden, a good home cooked meal, a few desserts here and there, the love of family, friends and fellowship all help to make our home a Happy Home. Join me as we celebrate the holidays, the birthdays and the every days!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Love and Marriage


Our beautiful niece will marry her best friend on Saturday. We are so excited for them. It seems to be the season for romance for our family. There have also been 2 engagements within weeks of each other and another on the way (shhh it's a secret). Don't worry they don't read my blog.


We've also got a few other things to celebrate this month, including 7 birthdays, a record set in high jumping and Tiffany the Tiger! Yep one of our little Texan's made mascot!! Yeah!!


My SIL texted me something this week that I loved. She said the only thing better than young love is being our age and still being in love with the same person that we fell in love all those years ago.

I wish you all love, laughter and joy! Enjoy your weekend!

13 comments:

Vee said...

Well now, that IS the truth! Is everyone vertical? Hope so! Actually, it's okay to be horizontal at this hour of the night.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Awww! Sounds like many happy celebrations in your future!
Have a great weekend!

Kathryn Ross said...

Blessings, Milady! Catching up with you and all your many blessings of family and celebrations. Joy to you! Now, no offense, but - that banner picture with the snow has GOT to go! So over winter and white. Looking for all the green in springtime temps in my neck of the woods - even though another storm is looming for Sunday. Keeping things PINK in the process - be ye blessed!
Joy!
Kathy

Kathryn Ross said...

Oh - another thought - that first photo - is that a large needlepoint? I did one very similar to that YEARS ago - still hanging in my parent's house. I am thinking I might need to steal it away to my own home for something different. Very Downton Abbey, wouldn't you say?
Joy!
Kathy

Faith Hope Cherrytea said...

Congrats on all the Celebrations!
HPS!

Nellie said...

Sending many wishes for happiness together to your niece and husband! It sounds as though there are more weddings to come!

LV said...

What a wonderful way to have a blessed week.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Congratulations and blessings to all, you have a lot to celebrate! and I so agree, it is wonderful to still love and be in love with your partner of many years (31 for us).
Happy Pink !

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So exciting! I love the quote from your sister! It warms my heart.

Susan said...

Hi Leann...

Have a fabulous time at the wedding. Such fun!

Isn't celebrating special occasions the absolutely best?

Happy for the bride and bridegroom and all family members. Susan

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful cards, love what you made with the Gecko Galz image too, just stunning! ~Diane

Jeanie said...

That sounds terrific with lots of congratulations! And fun -- love your illustrations!

Happy new week!

Cheryl said...

Weddings are so much fun these days. Nothing like the formal ones of days gone by--- although mine was pretty spectacular if I do say so myself *wink* lol
big hugs,
Cheryl

If you are here for the Where Blogger's Create Party click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...